This Webinar covers the same subject matter as our previous presentation hold on Tuesday, January 25th.
A new year brings a new H-1B lottery selection! We want to answer all of your questions and ensure you know how to navigate the H-1B cap season as either an HR professional/manager or as a foreign national employee. Below you will find our initial invite for our H-1B Cap webinars for employees going through the H-1 lottery. There are initially two dates to choose from and we will offer more dates and times as we get closer to the lottery selection date. It’s important to know that this is still plenty of time to get ready for the registration and to have applications ready for final selection.
Managing Partner David Zaritzky Brown will talk about:
* The firm’s approach to managing the cap selection process.
* How registration and selection work.
* Who should consider using the cap.
* What the calendar looks like and whether travel is recommended while going through this process.
* Special case considerations for F-1 STEM eligible and cap gap individuals.
After David’s 35-40 minute presentation he’ll take time to answer questions from the group.